- Course Details
Lash Lifting and Tint Day Course
Save as PDF
No actual courses found for you to enrol on / apply for, please try searching for another course.
Will I have to pay fees?
School Leavers under the age of 19 do not have to pay fees on any full time courses, though may have to pay for their second year if turning 19 during their studies.
If you’re aged 19 or over you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £25,725 a year. Find more information on Advanced Learner Loans on our website.
If you are studying a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you may be entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income Support
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit or receive other allowances, you may be eligible to claim concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our helpful Enrolments Team on 01329 815 200.
Information about this Course
One Day Course + Online Modules
You do not need any prior qualification to enrol on this course but
- Be 16 years old or older
- Complete a patch test in college during term time before the course
- Complete the online modules before the practical day
This course covers the technique for eyelash lifting and tinting. It
also includes fantastic anatomy and physiology resources with clear
diagrams. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance is covered as
well as contra-indications to treatment.
The online modules will cover:
- Introduction, Reception & Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology - The Skin
- Anatomy & Physiology - The Hair and The Eye
- Contra-indications Restricting Treatment
- Lash Tinting Technique
The practical day will teach you the following skills and information:
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing lash lift
& tint treatments
- Consult, plan and prepare for lash lift & tint treatments
- Providing lash lift & tint treatments
- Providing aftercare advice
A £50 kit will be required to purchase in advance of this course - Details
provided at time of enrolment.
A £25 online module fee will be payable post enrolment for the online
modules, payable online to the GTI. This will provide online GTI registration
for 3 months.
A break will be provided during the course. Students will need to bring their